Monday, January 7, 2008

No, I'll have the poptarts!

Actual date 12/1/2007

This evening my older son Brady and daughter were eatig BBQ chips with cheese in the living room. As my older son knows and do I, Connor wouldn't want any BBQ chips with cream cheese but I always like to ask and communicate with him. Needless to say he turned them down by saying "NO" but kept turning the light on in the adjacent room which is my candle business office. First off he has never answered me with words but "No" came out of that mouth tonight. He usually just pushes my hand away or makes a face. Yes, we are communicating now!

After turning the lights on several times after I had Brady turn them off, I decided to get up myself. He watched and went to the kitchen cabinet where he opened up the door and pulled out the poptarts. They aren't just a breakfast food with Connor. He loves them anytime and any flavor.

No comments: