Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Hungry!

Actual Date-November 11, 2007

I had been gone all day tending to a show with my candle business, my husband Chad said Connor wouldn't eat his noodles but he did eat his chicken. I'm thinking he meant from lunch time because when I was changing his diaper at 7:30pm he said: "I'm hungry". Well, we went to the kitchen and he ate 4 peanut butter crackers. He is a very picky eater so the fact that he even let me know that he was hungry was real progress.

The child usually only eats the following foods: pizza, chicken nuggets, macaroni & cheese, cheese nips, cookies, french fries-shoe string only, m&m's, skittles, pb crackers, PBJ sandwich, ravioli and McDonalds! Notice, no vegetables are mentioned. I have been able to trick him with a smoothie to get the fruits like strawberries and bananas into his diet but the smoothies didn't work with vegetables. ha He is to smart for me too.

No comments: